Curs d'iniciació a la construcció de marges
Consell de Mallorca and REPS Association organize a new edition of the Introduction Course to dry stone walling, at Finca de Raixa public estate.
People participating will be given theoretical and practical training, at a basic level, to bring them closer to dry stone technique, carrying out the restoration of a "marge", a majorcan dry stone retaining wall.
In this way, the aim is to raise awareness among local people on unique technique that evolved over centuries and allowed the construction of terraces, walls and other features linked to the activities of the rural area of the island.
- Intended for people over 16 years old, non-professionals
- 12 places, which is copperixen per order of registration. It is necessary to reserve 50% of the places for gifts.
- Free fees registration
- Where: Raixa public estate, Ma-11 Palma-Sóller road, km 12.2, at the end of Bunyola.
- Duration: 23 hours
- 1 theoretical session (3 hours): on November 3, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- 4 practical sessions (5 hours): on November 4, 11, 18 and 25, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Please fill the Google Form